In order for the NinjaLock to lock/unlock, the application requires to communicate with the server side, so without internet connection, the NinjaLock cannot be operated.
Articles in this section
- Will I need an electronic socket nearby?
- Would it be possible to operate at times of black outs?
- Can I operate the NinjaLock in places where has no signal?
- Can NinjaLock be used in low temperature areas?
- Can I use the NinjaLock overseas?
- Is Wifi environment necessary?
- What is the communication method?
- Does the NinjaLock app require monthly fee?