Yes you can still use your physical key. You may also turn the thumb turn from the inside by hand.
Articles in this section
- How long is the warranty period?
- Do you rent out NinjaLocks?
- Are there any samples for rental or trial periods?
- In case of accidents such as the fall of the NinjaLock, can it be covered by the warranty?
- The application shows that the NinjaLock is not found, and I can not register my new NinjaLock.
- The NinjaLock lights up red but is it broken?
- The NinjaLock lights up orange but is It broken?
- How is the security level?
- Can I still use my physical key even after attaching the NinjaLock?
- Do you offer an installation service?