NinjaLock can be operated at times of black outs as long as the smartphone (or tablet) is connected to the internet, and the remaining battery life inside the NinjaLock is enough.
Articles in this section
- Will I need an electronic socket nearby?
- Would it be possible to operate at times of black outs?
- Can I operate the NinjaLock in places where has no signal?
- Can NinjaLock be used in low temperature areas?
- Can I use the NinjaLock overseas?
- Is Wifi environment necessary?
- What is the communication method?
- Does the NinjaLock app require monthly fee?