It can not be operated at locations where there is no internet connection as the NinjaLock application requires to connect to the server when locking or unlocking.
Articles in this section
- Can I operate the NinjaLock from devices other than a smartphone or tablet?
- Can I operate the NinjaLock at places where there is no internet connection on my smartphone?
- What is the difference between the Owner permission and the Guest permission?
- Can I change the setting of the shared access rights at once?
- How can I check the operation history?
- Will the history be recorded when the NinjaLock is operated by hand or using a physical key?
- Is there a limitation on how many users can be invited to one NinjaLock?
- Can I continue to use the same account on my new smartphone?